Thursday, July 2, 2009

Why Mel Is Awesome

Since Mel is a Blacker (blogging + slacker, ©2009, Cory Reese), I thought I'd make a post about how awesome she is.

Of the many reasons she is awesome, one particular reason is that she is running the BRYCE CANYON HALF MARATHON in two weeks!

I'm impressed with the time and effort that she has dedicated. She wakes up at an inhumane hour to go running with me, and even goes out in the evenings which are miserably hot. I'm proud of her.

Currently I'm trying to talk her into wearing this outfit for the half marathon:


2 comments:

Tink said...

that would be pretty cute! I am amazed that anyone would want to run a half marathon. But I'm trying to be inspired and I have been running for the past 3 days!! yeah! But I guess you have to start somewhere! Thanks for the inspiration!

Dansie Family said...

hey, i ran with that guy in Boston. is he famous? well actually he passed me when i was on the verge of death and took all my glory. my parents were too busy watching him that they missed me in the race.

mel is awesome!