Thursday, May 15, 2008

Birthday Present From Dad


My Dad came down the weekend of my B-day for a visit. While he was here we put him to work. We had him cut an access door under our stairs so we can have a little bit of storage room. Dad was sweating so bad his T-shirt was soaked. He told me this was my birthday present. I was definately okay with that. He had to rewire the electrical outlet which he said wasn't too hard. We are going to have a guy in our ward make us a vented cabinet door for the opening. I'm so glad I've got a handy Dad. He can build a mean deck too!!! We love you, Dad!

2 comments:

Cooper Family said...

Mel-
It looks great! I hope you had a great b-day.

Rhi said...

Hey Mel! I love your blog, I didn't know you had one. It's nice to see what you're up to since I never see you at work any more and you're kids are darling! I've never seen pics of them before.